May 8
This post is edited!
The video is Dear Mama by Tupac Amaru Shakur.
I find the song damn nice and meaningful lah,The title of the song speaks for itself.
"There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that I understand, YOU'RE APPRECIATED."
May 8
Exams are like pain in the ass seriously man! Bla, after exam even worse, went eat with sara,edmund and weilun, i didn't eat. After that supposely to go j8, but things just weren't going the right way, imagine yourself trying to hang around some friends but you simply dont understand the things they're talking, you're like alien and they're humans, thats the way i felt just now, so went home shortly after arriving at j8. I was kinda piss lah(like again) hahas! haiya, fuck it, i can't be bothered. Sooner or later, I'll just resort to using my same old method again. After 1hr or so, was asked to do a favour to go down J8 again to buy something, so I decide to go, since I was not doing anything much, just indulging myself to tupac's music. bla, got there,bought the thing, went over to her place, left the thing outside the doorstep and left. Went home, didn't go athar, didn't have the mood to go. Bla, anyway, things are seriously getting out of hand from what i know, i can't control my temper as usual. But i'm not gonna blog anymore depressing bullshit here anymore. I'll just let people think im fine all along. Bla! fuckit, im off! more tupac!
32 more days to World Cup! Brazil! Brazil! Brazil!
The video is Dear Mama by Tupac Amaru Shakur.
I find the song damn nice and meaningful lah,The title of the song speaks for itself.
"There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that I understand, YOU'RE APPRECIATED."
May 8
Exams are like pain in the ass seriously man! Bla, after exam even worse, went eat with sara,edmund and weilun, i didn't eat. After that supposely to go j8, but things just weren't going the right way, imagine yourself trying to hang around some friends but you simply dont understand the things they're talking, you're like alien and they're humans, thats the way i felt just now, so went home shortly after arriving at j8. I was kinda piss lah(like again) hahas! haiya, fuck it, i can't be bothered. Sooner or later, I'll just resort to using my same old method again. After 1hr or so, was asked to do a favour to go down J8 again to buy something, so I decide to go, since I was not doing anything much, just indulging myself to tupac's music. bla, got there,bought the thing, went over to her place, left the thing outside the doorstep and left. Went home, didn't go athar, didn't have the mood to go. Bla, anyway, things are seriously getting out of hand from what i know, i can't control my temper as usual. But i'm not gonna blog anymore depressing bullshit here anymore. I'll just let people think im fine all along. Bla! fuckit, im off! more tupac!
32 more days to World Cup! Brazil! Brazil! Brazil!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home